Opening remarks from Prof Riri Fitri Sari, Chair of the UI GreenMetric World University Rankings
Opening remarks from Junaidi, M. A., Vice-Chair of the UI GreenMetric World University RankingsThis workshop invited various keynote speakers to carry out sharing sessions on various topics related to the UI GreenMetric 2022 theme “Collective Actions for Transforming Sustainable Universities in the Post-Pandemic Time.” Various university representatives shared how they implemented programs or policies on campus to implement sustainability. The following are the various keynote speakers and the topics raised: Topics: Structuring and Infrastructure Management, Energy and Climate Change, Waste. Location: the Lecture Theater and the Lecture Hall.
- Ir. Sarino, MSCE., Universitas Sriwijaya – Structuring and Infrastructure Management.
- Ir. Andrey Andoko, M.Sc., Universitas Multimedia Nusantara – Energy Management and Climate Change.
- Prof. Dr. Margana, M. Hum., M.A., Universitas Negri Yogyakarta – Waste Management.
- Prof. Dr. Jamal Wiwoho, S.H., M.Hum, Universitas Sebelas Maret – Energy Management and Climate Change.
- Prof. Dr. Nyayu Khodijah, S.Ag., M.Sc., UIN Raden Fatah Palembang – Structuring and Infrastructure Management.
- Dr. Sukarsono. M.Sc., Universitas Muhammadiyah Malang – Waste Management.
- Andriah Feby Misna, S.T., M.T, Director of Various New Energy and Renewable Energy – Water Management.
- Ir. Imam Aschuri, M.T., Ph.D, Chairman of the Commission for Academic Affairs, Student Affairs and Alumni of the Academic Senate of the Institut Teknologi Nasional Bandung – Transportation Management.
- R. Pranajaya, S.Kp, M.Kes., Deputy Director 2 Poltkkes Ministry of Health Tanjungkarang – Education Management.
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Hendarmawan, M.Sc., Universitas – Water Management.
- Dr. H. M. Nasrullah Yusuf, S.E., M.B.A., Universitas Teknorat Indonesia – Transportation Management.
UMN signing a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU)Closing the 2022 UI GreenMetric Workshop, various representatives of this event conveyed their messages and impressions. They all hope that this workshop can encourage more campuses to be more sustainable and green. "It is an honor because UMN has the opportunity to participate in organizing this workshop," said Ninok. He said that UMN had the opportunity to show what UMN had done so far to make the campus greener with more energy efficient buildings. In addition, the presentations made by UMN representatives are expected to be a source of inspiration for other universities that will build new buildings, campuses, or facilities to support their campus activities. Junaidi, Vice Chairman of UI GreenMetric also closed the event. He hopes that sustainability efforts on campus will not only be a gimmick or marketing effort, but really for the environment. “Hopefully the presentations that are delivered will inspire all of you. Hopefully there are lessons learned or ideas on how each of our campuses can be more sustainable,” concluded Junaidi. All UI GreenMetric 2022 participants closed the sharing session and continued the event by taking a tour of the UMN campus and planting trees together. The UI GreenMetric 2022 event ran smoothly and resulted in various interesting and useful discussions.
Plant a tree together to close the 2022 UI GreenMetric Workshop
UMN campus tourThe world is united on a mission to create a sustainable future. Therefore, 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) were set in 2015. Higher education is the main institution for disseminating knowledge through research and teaching. These aspects make universities an important player in achieving the Sustainable Development Goals. UMN hopes that the 2022 UI GreenMetric National Workshop will be useful and can help encourage the implementation of SDGs on each campus. Thank you, greetings of success and health always from UMN to all managers and participants of the 2022 UI GreenMetric National Workshop. Let's all work together, help each other, and make our earth healthier and a better place for all living things .