Universities need to raise awareness among all their academic communities by implementing relevant, consistent, and sustainable policies and programs. In this regard, all these efforts need to be managed by human resources that are specifically prepared to carry out and sustain the transformation of a sustainable higher education institution. Furthermore, these efforts also need to be managed by work units or attached to specific coordinating units at the leadership level of the university, enabling coordination, planning, budgeting, implementation, evaluation, and monitoring.
To achieve a higher education institution that implements sustainability in its operations, the UI GreenMetric World University Rankings Network has three priorities::
- Shaping Global Higher Education and Research in Sustainability
- Creating Global Sustainability Leaders
- Partnering on Solutions to Sustainability Challenges
This year, OSTIM Technical University, Turkey, will be the host of the meeting with the theme of "Innovation, Impacts, and Future Direction of Sustainable Universities".
- Sharing knowledge about the importance of establishing a sustainability office and the required human resources to achieve and sustain sustainability in higher education
- Sharing experiences regarding the establishment of sustainability offices in various universities in Indonesia and abroad, as members of the UI GreenMetric World University Rankings Network
- Encouraging Indonesian universities to implement policies, commitments, and programs that can realize sustainability and its institutionalization on campuses
Prof. Dr. Murat Yülek
OSTIM Technical University
Prof. Dr. Ir. Riri Fitri Sari, M.Sc., MM
Chairperson of UI GreenMetric
Dr. Junaidi, S.S., M.A.
Vice-Chair of UI GreenMetric
The participants are university leaders, both current and prospective members of the UI GreenMetric World University Rankings Network. The participants come from diverse positions, such as rectors, vice rectors, directors, heads of departments, deans, heads of quality assurance, UI GreenMetric team leaders, faculty members, staff, etc
|Date and Venue||:||-|
|Program of Event||:||-|